Special Hobby 1/48 F86K Sabre Dog All-Weather Fighter w/Dutch, Italian & Norwegian Markings Kit
Sale price $38.99 Regular priceSHY-48123
In accordance to US Mutual Defense Assistance Program for NATO AFs the simplified version of F-86D was designed. It was designated F-86K. North American produced several aircraft but the main production was shifted to Italian Fiat where the license production had started. F-86K was put in service to air forces of Italy, Holland, Norway, France and Germany. The older machines were later purchased by Turkey and Venezuela.
- Three sprues with grey plastic parts and injected clear parts
- Decals are for three machines, all of them in natural metal finish
- Italian and Dutch aircraft wear the unit marking on the vertical fin
- The most fancy is the Norwegian aircraft that sports unit marking, shark mouth and art drawing of a dog
- Generous stencils are particular for each of the three aircraft