Eduard Aircraft 1/48 Bf109G4 German Fighter Profi-Pack Kit
Sale price $39.95 Regular priceEDU-82117
Plastic model aircraft kit of the Messerschmitt Bf 109 - Due to the versatility and time in service with both the Luftwaffe and other foreign air forces, numerous variants were produced over the eight years of service with the Luftwaffe and even more were produced by its foreign users.
- Engraved panel lines
- Well-appointed cockpit and fuselage area
- Single-piece 3-blade propeller with separate spinner
- Separate slats and flaps
- Cowl mounted machine guns
- Centerline drop tank and underwing cannon pods
- Detailed wheel wells and optional undercarriage
- Segmented optional canopy
- Die-cut mask
- Photoetch (cockpit interior, seatbelts, instrument panel, exhaust, flaps, canopy).
- Decals and color painting guide for (5) aircraft: R6, W. Nr. 14997, flown by Lt. E. Hartmann, 7./JG 52, Taman, Soviet Union, May 1943; R6, W. Nr. 14946, flown by Maj. W. Ewald, Stab III./JG 3, Kertch, Soviet Union, April 1943; trop, W. Nr. 15013, flown by Lt. U. Seiffert, 8./JG 53, Tindja, Tunisia, April 1943; R6, W. Nr. 19566, flown by ten. G. Gianelli, 365a Squadriglia, 150o Gruppo Autonomo, Sciacca, Sicily, July 1943 and flown by Lt. Av. P. Protopopescu, Escadrila 57, Grupul 7 Vanatoare, Kirovograd (Kropyvnytskyi/ Ukraine now), Soviet Union, June 1943 - includes stencil data, propeller markings, optional instrument panel.