ICM 1/72 WWII Soviet I153 Chaika BiPlane Fighter Kit
Sale price $15.99 Regular priceICM-72074
The Russian Polikarpov I-153 Chaika 'Seagull' was a late 1930s Soviet biplane fighter.
- Detailed exterior with fabric on frame effects, cockpit, injection-molded windscreen, one-piece propeller with separately molded spinner, Shvetsov M-63 engine, boxed-in wheel wells, optional undercarriage and armament (bombs and RS-82 rockets).
Decals and markings for (4) aircraft:
- 70th IAP (Fighter Regiment) Khalhin-Gol August 1939
- 15th IAP (Fighter Regiment) Lithuania June 1941
- 72nd SAP (Mixed Regiment) of Nord Fleet Air Force Vaenga 1941
- Flown by Captain K V Soloviyev 71st IAP (Fighter Regiment) of Baltic Fleet Air Force Lavansaari Summer 1942