Eduard Aircraft 1/144 Spitfire Mk IXe Fighter Dual Combo Ltd. Edition Kit
Sale price $15.95 Regular priceEDU-4428
Dual Combo boxing (two complete kits).
This kit contains two different wing designs used by the Mk.IXe variant.
User friendly decals in high quality are designed and printed by Eduard.
- Spitfire Mk.IXe, PT396, flown by W/C Jack Charles, Tangmere Wing, Tangmere AB, March, 1945
- Spitfire LF Mk.IXe, TE 515, Czechoslovak Air Force, former No. 312 Squadron RAF, Ceske Budejovice AB, August 22, 1945
- Spitfire Mk.IXe, PV 181, flown by W/C Rolf Arne Berg, No. 132 (Norwegian) Wing, Twente AB, the Netherlands, winter, 1944 - 1945
- Spitfire Mk.IXe, MK 791, French Air Force, GC I/4, French Indochina, ca 1947 – 1948
- Spitfire LF Mk.IXe, No. 105 Squadron of Israeli Air Force, Ramat David AB, June, 1953
- Spitfire Mk.IXe, TD 147, flown by W/C James „Stocky“ Edwards, Schneverdingen AB, Germany, May, 1945